Listing on The Frankfurt Exchange Versus The CNSX
If you are considering listing on the CNSX and have not done so yet, I would consider before investing into listing on the CNSX you may be able to spend the same amount of funds and list on an exchange with a higher liquidity and more options for financing. As a Canadian company, we can understand the desire to subject yourself to local regulatory authorities and capital raising instruments within your country, but based on the volume and capitalization of the market… are you listing because it is Canadian or are you trying to raise funds for your company and give liquidity to shareholders?
If you already have invested over $400,000 or 250,000 euro into your business since the inception of the company, then you meet the capital in requirements for the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. If your business is at this stage but doesn’t have capital in hand, your firm will need to raise $100,000 to become listed on the CNSX to meet their minimum requirement. For the same $100,000 Canadian Dollars you could list on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (60,000 euro) and begin raising capital inside of 4 to 5 weeks. The process for going public is fast and not subject to listing requirements and fees associated to your local markets, due to the organizational consulting by www.fselistings.com. By listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, you will have ongoing access to market professionals, IR companies, and institutional investors. Road shows within Europe are not only effective at assisting companies to raising 1 million euro to 10 million euro, but essential for the long-term liquidity of your company.
Companies can no longer dual list on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange within the same capacity you may remember a few years ago, therefore, listing on the Frankfurt is a primary listing. Once your firm has listed and raised the capital on Frankfurt, you can always dual list on the OTCBB, CNSX, and other such exchanges increasing your retail shareholder market.
Taking a primary listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange is an essential component to your companies success moving forward. www.fselistings.com is also associated to www.stockexchangelistings.com and www.otclistings.com which have an in depth network of companies and financers that can assist you to raise capital once you have dual listed into the other markets. Start with listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange today, contact email@example.com.
- The Frankfurt Stock Exchange is the world’s third largest trading center for securities and Germany’s largest exchange.
- And German investors, both institutional and private, who have held back from investing for many years by government restraints and their own conservatism, are now actively searching for small to mid-size U.S. and Canadian companies to invest in.
- The German Frankfurt Exchange has a primary market consisting of more than 100 million people, and has the fastest rate of growth and the highest income per head in the EU. (Canada’s market population is less than half and a lower income per head.)
- European investors invest for the long term. And in most European countries there are major tax benefits for holding on to purchased stock for a certain amount of time as opposed to “dumping” it immediately into the market. The lack of investors that instantly sell a company’s stock allows for stability in stock price and opportunities for growth. Compared to the listing on other exchanges, such as the NASDAQ, OTC Bulletin Board, Canadian Venture Exchange (TSX) or the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) in London, Frankfurt stands out because of the ease of entry, (Audited financials are not required), fast process and low annual fees.
- Today, with a total turnover of €5.2 trillion per year the Frankfurt Stock Exchange strengthens its position as the world’s 3rd largest trade-place for stocks and the world’s 2nd largest by market capitalization.
020 8123 5719 United Kingdom
8175 3591 Hong Kong S.A.R., China
(22) 575 20 28 Switzerland
(02) 8006 9127 Australia
(914) 613-3889 United States
27110836116 South Africa
Send Your Company Details For A CALLBACK with Timeline And Qualifications Meeting By www.FSEListings.com: