GXG Shell for Sale- GXG Markets best alternative for Frankfurt Stock Exchange
The Frankfurt Stock Exchange will delist all of the FQB companies December 15th this week on the basis they have not filed prospectus documents and or been upgraded to the Entry Standard of the Deutsche Bourse.
The quickly growing GXG Markets within the UK and Denmark is the ideal alternative for relisting the Frankfurt listed companies. However, the GXG Markets admission closes Monday Dec. 17th for Christmas and admissions will reopen the first week of January.
For many Frankfurt listed firms, this may not leave them enough time to list on the GXG Markets before being delisted. In this case, the best option is buying a GXG Listed shell company.
There are over 12 SPAC companies listed on the GXG Markets that are looking for viable acquisitions and mergers. These firms will immediately enable Frankfurt listed companies to become GXG Listed companies before Christmas.
Due to the high-volume of applications to the GXG markets, your best option at this time is to buy a GXG listed shell. Contact RRussell@ifxbg.com to purchase a GXG shell today.
GXG UK- Does the GXG Markets have liquidity? Listing on the GXG Markets
Many of the Frankfurt listed firms that had trading and liquidity issues on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange have asked whether the GXG markets have liquidity. With example companies listed on the GXG like US Oil & Gas PLC, and various other trading firms, the liquidity within the market exists at the GXG. However, the key components to having liquidity within the markets are:
– Utilizing a Broker Dealer such as RST Capital (www.rstcapital.com) to deposit your GXG listed shares
– Utilizing and taking advantage of the Thomson Reuters subscription benefits for GXG listed company at the annual rate of only 2,000 GBP per annum
– Utilizing Proactive Investors, InvestorHub, and PR Web for international exposure
– Work with a qualified and sophisticated investor database (http://www.qualifiedinvestorregister.com)
– Utilize the top corporate advisors and sponsors on the GXG Markets (http://www.ifxbg.com)
– Ensure your company has a third party valuation, financials, and possibly an IM or Prospectus posted on its website
– Have a well-designed and worded website that emphasizes the real value of the company, cashflow, assets, projects, and potential. You may consider linking this with a “social media” marketing campaign as well, by firms like http://www.guerillasmo.com
This combination of market makers, sophisticated investors, public relations, online exposure, compliance professionals, and social media allows for the success and liquidity of a company on any market. Whether it’s the GXG Markets or Frankfurt FSE Listings the only way people garner liquidity is by actively developing your business. Simply listing a firm doesn’t get liquidity, you need the full above strategy and players to take advantage of a GXG Markets listing.
The GXG Markets is now growing in the number of global shareholders and investors it has with 18 applications from Frankfurt Quotation Board companies moving. With these listings, they bring thousands of global investors to the GXG Markets. By the end of January, over 10,000 shareholders will be introduced to the GXG Markets merely from the application of these firms to the GXG and their current shareholder base. As more Frankfurt Quotation Board companies move to the GXG, liquidity will likely increase.
If you are going to list now on the GXG Markets, then you should be contacting email@example.com for a quick listing or to purchase a shell company listed on the GXG.