Frankfurt Stock Exchange Listing of Deutsche Biogas AG, ISIN DE000A1E8988 Symbol DB9 – Deutsche Firms Listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
Frankfurt Stock Exchange Listing of Deutsche Biogas AG, ISIN DE000A1E8988 Symbol DB9 – Deutsche Firms Listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange is among the list of new Frankfurt Stock Exchange Listings from Germany. The new listings on the Frankfurt stock Exchange are full of German listed firms, showing the signs of a good local market and economy in our opinion. Deutsche Biogas AG was listed December 3rd 2010 on the Frankfurt Entry Standard – Open Market. The website is http://www.deutsche-biogas.de, of which there is further information for individuals to review who are looking at Frankfurt Stock Exchange listings for their potential energy company or for investment.
Other interesting listings include Greenwave Bio Ltd, within the organic fertilizer market, 3G0. This firm seems to have rallied in the past weeks coming into the new year.
If you are looking to list your firm on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, one should look at a reputable firm such as FSE Listings Inc, firstname.lastname@example.org. You can list your firm in 3-6 weeks! Energy firms looking for capital have clearly made a choice that Frankfurt is the place to list!
Why should you list on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange? Other than the ability to raise money from a liquid market place, these are some other top reasons:
- Increased international exposure.
- Ability to raise equity capital in Europe and “Expand Your Market In Europe”
- Enhanced shareholder value.
- Increased shareholder breadth and market maker involvement for a future main board registration
- 254 international trading institutions admitted – more than 4,600 traders in 19 countries interlinked in a virtual listing and trading world
- Unsurpassed Liquidity
- More than 550 Depository programs and 9,000 shares from countries around the world
- are listed and traded on Deutsche Börse
- In the event of building an approved EU prospectus it’s a passport onto all of the other EU markets
- The Fastest Listing Process Worldwide
- Lowest Fees to Market Size comparison in the World
- Minimum reporting standards for Quotation Board companies until they have advanced to a mature entry standard level (More flexible than Sarbanes Oxley requirements in the US.)
Contact FSE Listings to see if your firm is suitable to list on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange! email@example.com