HessGen Canada Inc.
Equity, ISIN CA4281221057, WKN A1CZW7, 0HG
HessGen Canada Inc. ISIN CA 4281221057, symbol 0HG Listed On the Frankfurt Stock Exchange – Canadian Firms Listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange
Canadian firm, HessGen Canada Inc. ISIN CA 4281221057, symbol 0HG is among the list of new Frankfurt Stock Exchange Listings in 2010.
HessGen Canada Inc. ISIN CA 4281221057, symbol 0HG was listed June 25th 2010 with symbol 0HG.
If you are looking to list your firm on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, one should look at a reputable firm such as FSE Listings Inc, firstname.lastname@example.org. You can list your firm in 3-6 weeks!
Why should you list on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange? Other than the ability to raise money from a liquid market place, these are some other top reasons:
- Increased international exposure.
- Ability to raise equity capital in Europe and “Expand Your Market In Europe”
- Enhanced shareholder value.
- Increased shareholder breadth and market maker involvement for a future main board registration
- 254 international trading institutions admitted – more than 4,600 traders in 19 countries interlinked in a virtual listing and trading world
- Unsurpassed Liquidity
- More than 550 Depository programs and 9,000 shares from countries around the world
- are listed and traded on Deutsche Börse
- In the event of building an approved EU prospectus it’s a passport onto all of the other EU markets
- The Fastest Listing Process Worldwide
- Lowest Fees to Market Size comparison in the World
- Minimum reporting standards for Quotation Board companies until they have advanced to a mature entry standard level (More flexible than Sarbanes Oxley requirements in the US.)